ONLY THE BEST JOIN US IN PARADISE!
Playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup at the end of the year in Naples, Florida (East Version) and Round Rock, Texas (West Version) and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year.
The Golden Cup will be LOADED with talent featuring hundreds of players from all around the United States. Expecting over 40 states represented and several countries! Always our biggest event of the year!
If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity.
Paradise Coast Sports Complex
3940 City Gate Blvd S N, Naples, FL 34117
- Saturday, December 28, 2024 (Not Mandatory)
- 5pm/7:30pm – Performance Training Sessions * (Limited spots available)
- 3pm-7pm – Early Check-In for All Players
- Sunday, December 29, 2024
- 8am-4pm – Player Check-In (Assigned Group times)
- 10am-7pm – Player Evaluation Sessions / Team Workouts
- 4pm-5pm – College Recruiting Workshop
- 7pm – Opening Ceremonies a the Stadium
- Monday, December 30, 2024
- 2pm-9pm – Group Play Games (All teams play 2 games)
- 3pm-9pm – Player Card Combine *
- Tuesday, December 31, 2024
- 9am – Group Play Games (All teams play 1 game)
- 10am-5pm – Player Card Combine *
- 7pm-??? – New Year’s Eve Party at The Cove
- Wednesday, January 1, 2025
- 11am – Bracket Play Games
- 4pm/5pm – Championships
- Awards Ceremonies (for Champ and Runner-Up Teams)
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2007-2017. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
- The Best Facilities in the Nation!!!
- Custom All-American Golden Cup Player Kit. Includes two Game Jerseys, Shorts, Pair of Socks, Player Swag Bag, and Bag Tag. (produced by LEXA Sport, the official uniform provider of Soccer Youth)
- All-American Golden Cup Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Playmaker, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars.
- Party At The Cove with coaches. Hang out with our Soccer Youth staff. Sit by the fire pits, order food and drinks, and watch the sunset over the large lake beach area. Great way to celebrate the New Year’s Eve with Soccer Youth!
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Golden Cup as featured on Soccer Youth social media.
- Access to order All-American Golden Cup Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
- Opportunity to be selected for the Soccer Youth All-American Super Cup featuring the TOP PLAYERS in the country from our Soccer Youth events.
- Tournament Setting – Group Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 10 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period takes place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches run the players through an evaluation session, helping balance out each team. Rosters are set after this period and coaches prepare their teams by getting to know each player, discuss strategy for the tournament, and running the players through a team workout session. *No same team request
ADD-ON OPPORTUNITY: Have your player attend the Soccer Youth Performance Training session on Saturday, Dec 28 from 5pm-7pm (Session 1 and Younger) and 7:30pm-9:30pm (Session 2 – 2011 and Older). Our Performance Training offers a unique opportunity for players to go through a two-hour training session on the field a day before the event begins. The training consists of speed, agility, coordination, and technical exercises, as well as game-realistic drills to get your player ready for the week ahead. Our training sessions are conducted by performance enhancement specialists. All players must register in advance to reserve a spot. Cost is $75 per player. Only 100 spots available per session. Plus, all players attending the training session will be able to check-in early and receive their Golden Cup Kits.
ADD-ON OPPORTUNITY: Our All-American Series locations feature a Player Card Combine during the event allowing the players to participate in six different skill testing stations to determine their stats for their official Soccer Youth Player Card, like what you might see with a FIFA card.
The Player Card Combine is a great way to determine where your player stands in comparison to other players from around the country in your players age group. A scaled rating system based on the specific birthyear and gender of the player is used to determine the scores.
All players cards (in a digital format) are released after all the summer events are completed and uploaded to player’s profiles on socceryouth.com. Plus, if attending our Golden Cup and Super Cup events while participating in the Player Card Combine, all players have the opportunity to get their card BOOSTED!
Register for Action Photos. Spots are Limited. Soccer Youth is excited to have Glossy Finish onsite as the Official Photographer for the 2023 All American Golden Cup. Their professional photography staff will capture amazing ACTION photos to commemorate your experience. Photos will be delivered digitally directly to your phone! Share, print and enjoy!All athletes who wish to have photos taken MUST REGISTER online before the event. NO RANDOM PHOTOS WILL BE TAKEN. Due to the number of athletes participating, photo registration is first come, first serve, and spots are limited.
Hang out with our Soccer Youth staff on Tuesday Night starting at 7pm at The Cove onsite at the Paradise Coast Sports Complex for a NEW YEARS EVE BASH. Sit by the fire pits, order food and drinks, and watch the sunset over the large lake beach area. Plus a lot of fun, games, and contests for the players! Great way to celebrate the New Year’s Eve with Soccer Youth!
LEXA Sport provides two custom jerseys, a pair of shorts, socks and a swag bag for each All-American player. Men’s, Women’s, and Youth sizes are offered for better fit. If your player is selected to participate in the All-American Series, make sure you look over the Soccer Size Chart to select the correct size you need during the registration process. We will not be switching out kits onsite at the event. If you have any questions about sizing, call LEXA Sport at (214) 846-2042 between business hours of 8am-4pm CT.
Playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup. If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity. Selected players will receive an invitation by email / text no later than 15 days from the All-American Series event participated in.
Another possible way to be selected is by our thorough nomination process for players that couldn’t attend our summer events. Fill out the NOMINATION FORM with as much details as possible. Knowing the Golden Cup is a “Very Exclusive” event, we 100% guarantee our scouts will reach out to the player’s club coach or trainer for more information.
The Player Participation Fee is $545 total per player. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $275 at time of registration, then pay the remaining balance plus $25 installment fee 75 days from event date.)
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2025, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
NEEDING TO DROP OUT FROM THE EVENT
Can’t make the event location anymore? Requesting to move to a different location? We understand. Things come up. No worries. >>> FILL OUT THE TRANSFER FORM
Know any players on your club team or surrounding area that should play in our All-American events? If so, let us know. For every buddy you recommend, that gets accepted and registers we’ll send out some Soccer Youth SWAG!!! IT’S THAT EASY! To get started, just fill out the BUDDY RECOMMENDATION FORM and submit today. We’ll take it from there!
IMPORTANT: The Golden Cup event is a STAY-TO-PLAY. In order to participate in the Golden Cup, all athletes are required to book their lodging through AwayTeam Travel (Paradise Coast Sports Complex travel partner). AwayTeam Travel has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. If you choose not to book your lodging through AwayTeam Travel, you will be required to pay an alternative lodging fee of $75. Contact [email protected] for alternative lodging inquiries. If you are considered local to an event (within 50 miles) please let us know so we can verify and get you noted as compliant.
All event details will be posted here one week out from the event date.