NOMINATE A PLAYER FOR THE GOLDEN CUP!
Playing in the All-American Series gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each Series location, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida (EAST version) and Mesa, Arizona (WEST version). From there, players are selected from both EAST and WEST Golden Cup locations for the All-American Super Cup in Round Rock, Texas in March and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year. If your player is invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity.
LEARN ABOUT THE GOLDEN CUP LOCATIONS
Registration cost: $495 per player (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $150 at time of registration, then receive invoice for remaining balance plus $25 installment fee.)
Highlights of the All-American Golden Cup:
- 4 game guarantee + team practice + evaluation session!
- Teams consist of players from around the nation (and, in some cases, the world)!
- Custom All-American Golden Cup Player Kit. Includes two Game Jerseys, Shorts, two Pair of Socks, and a Player Swag Bag. (produced by Podiumwear, the official uniform provider of Soccer Youth)
- All-American Golden Cup Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter, Goalkeeper Wars, and more.
- Opportunity to be selected to the All-American Super Cup in Round Rock, Texas featuring the TOP PLAYERS in the country from our Soccer Youth events.
NOMINATION PROCESS: We’re now opening up nominations for those players that couldn’t make our summer events. The Golden Cup is already filled with HUNDREDS of the TOP PLAYERS from our All-American Series events. Fill out the nomination form with as much details as possible. Knowing the Golden Cup is a “Very Exclusive” event, we 100% guarantee our scouts will reach out to the player’s club coach or personal trainer for more information.