Know a player who should be considered for the All-American Series?
The Soccer Youth All-American Series includes some of the best players in the country playing together on teams competing in tournament play. Each All-American event features hundreds of players from all around the nation. The All-American Series is one the nation’s most prestigious youth soccer events for individual players. Series locations are conducted in key locations across the United States. Plus, playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida (EAST version) and Mesa, Arizona (WEST version). From there, players are selected from both EAST and WEST Golden Cup locations for the All-American Super Cup in Round Rock, Texas in March and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year.
The All-American Series experience is like no other. Outstanding venues in family fun vacation settings. Play against some of the best competition in the nation. Make new friends for life. You don’t want to miss out!
Registration cost: $395 per player (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $75 at time of registration, then receive invoice for remaining balance plus $25 installment fee.)
Upcoming All-American Series locations:
- Gatlinburg, TN – May 28-30, 2021
- Denver, CO – June 18-20, 2021
- N. Myrtle Beach, SC – July 1-4, 2021
- Elizabethtown, KY – July 16-18, 2021
- St. Louis, MO – July 23-25, 2021
- Panama City Beach, FL – July 29-Aug 1, 2021
- Frederica, DE – Aug 13-15, 2021
- Round Rock, TX – Nov 19-21, 2021
Highlights of the All-American Series:
- 4 game guarantee + team practice + evaluation session!
- Teams consist of players from around the nation (and, in some cases, the world)!
- Custom All-American Kit – Two Jerseys + Shorts + Two Pair of Socks + Player Swag Bag!
- Recognition in the Opening Ceremonies and Awards Presentation!
- Some players receive tourney awards voted by the Soccer Youth staff!
- Possible selection and participation in the event’s All-Star Game!
- Fun Skills Challenges with awards for top finishers!
- Once event is complete, the top players are selected into the Golden Cup, Soccer Youth’s premier event held each winter!
NOMINATION PROCESS: The Soccer Youth All-American Series is an invite-only event where all players go through a nomination process. Our Soccer Youth Scouts review each nomination to determine if the player’s skill set is ready for the All-American Series. If selected, you will receive an “Official Selection” email with the link to register to any All-American Series location of your choice!
Questions? Shoot us a text at (833) 602-8044.