Round Rock, Texas
EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS!
Bring your own 7v7 team to Texas and compete against some of the nation’s best in the Soccer Youth All-American Super Cup. Put together a team of friends or enter your own club team, it’s up to you! All matches are played at the beautiful Round Rock Multipurpose Complex, home of the BIG 12 Championship. Special onsite activities such as our Skills Challenges, Performance Training Session, and Soccer Youth Village setup will be available for the players. Extensive social media coverage of the events featured on the nation’s fastest growing youth soccer platform. Plus, all players have the opportunity to be selected for an upcoming Soccer Youth All-American Series during summer of 2022.
The Super Cup will be LOADED with talent from all around the United States. Featuring teams of our best players from the Golden Cup, as well as club teams from around the nation. Expecting a huge turn out in TEXAS!
Have a question? TEXT us at (833) 602-8158
Premier and Open Divisions for Boys and Girls 2004-2014. Teams can have players play up just not down. Final roster will be turned in a week before the event.
Team Fee $895. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $250 at time of registration, then pay the remaining balance plus $25 installment fee 60 days from event date.)
- Thursday, March 11, 2022 (Not Mandatory)
- 5pm-7pm – Performance Training Session (Limited spots available. Must register in advanced)
- Friday, March 11, 2022
- Team Check-In
- Group Play Games
- Saturday, March 12, 2022
- Group Play Games
- Skills Challenges
- Sunday, March 13, 2022
- Bracket Play Games
- Awards Ceremonies (for Champ and Runner-Up Teams)
- The Best Facilities in the Nation!!!
- Featuring teams of our best players from the Golden Cup, as well as club teams from around the nation.
- All-American Super Cup Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars.
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Super Cup as featured on Soccer Youth social media.
- Access to order All-American Super Cup Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
- Opportunity for all players to be selected for the 2022 Soccer Youth All-American Series featuring 11 locations around the United States.
- Tournament Setting – Group Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 11 players on a team
Have your players attend the Soccer Youth Performance Training session on Thursday, March 10 from 5pm-7pm (Session 1). Our Performance Training offers a unique opportunity for players to go through a two-hour training session on the field a day before the event begins. The training consists of speed, agility, coordination, and technical exercises, as well as game-realistic drills to get your player ready for the week ahead. Our training sessions are conducted by performance enhancement specialists. All players must register in advance to reserve a spot. Cost is $65 per player. Only 60 spots available per session. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Apart from the action the Super Cup offers, all players have the opportunity to compete in several fun skills challenges during the event. Challenges such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars provide a unique experience for any player, testing their strengths in a fun environment! Any player in any position is welcome to participate in these challenges! You can sign up for these events during your initial team registration process by selecting these add-ons or REGISTER separately online.
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2022 or 2023, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) is working on securing specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. LODGING OPTIONS COMING SOON
All final event info is released a week out from the event date. Tournament Schedule will be posted here once available.
If any updates are needed during the event, all information will be posted here.