Round Rock, Texas
EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS!
Playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida (EAST version) and Mesa, Arizona (WEST version). From there, players are selected from both Golden Cup locations for the All-American Super Cup and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year.
The Super Cup is LOADED with talent featuring hundreds of players from all around the United States. Over 40 states represented! Plus, all matches are played at the beautiful Round Rock Multipurpose Complex, home of the BIG 12 Championship.
If you’re invited to play in the Super Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity.
LOOKING TO REGISTER A TEAM? Bring your own 7v7 team to Texas and compete against some of the nation’s best in the All-American Super Cup. Put together a team of friends or enter your own club team, it’s up to you! CLICK HERE
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2004-2014. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
- Thursday, March 11, 2022 (Not Mandatory)
- 5pm-7pm – Performance Training Session (Limited spots available. Must register in advanced)
- Friday, March 11, 2022
- 8am-12pm– Player Check-In
- 1pm/3pm – Evaluation Session/Team Workouts
- 6pm – Group Play Games (Teams Play 1 Game)
- Saturday, March 12, 2022
- 9am – Group Play Games (Teams Play 2 Games)
- 3pm – Skills Challenges
- Sunday, March 13, 2022
- 9am – Bracket Play Games
- 2pm/3pm – Championships
- Awards Ceremonies (for Champ and Runner-Up Teams)
- The Best Facilities in the Nation!!!
- All-American Super Cup consist of players from around the nation (and, in some cases, the world)! Players are placed on Soccer Youth teams and compete against each other, as well as other national club teams for the All-American Super Cup Championship.
- Selected players from the Golden Cup will wear their Golden Cup Kits (produced by Podiumwear, the official uniform provider of Soccer Youth). Any player that is selected through our nomination process will need to order their Player’s Golden Cup Kit (additional $100).
- All-American Super Cup Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Playmaker, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars.
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Super Cup as featured on Soccer Youth social media.
- Access to order All-American Super Cup Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
- Opportunity to be selected for our Soccer Youth FC (SYFC) teams that compete in 3v3, 5v5, and 7v7 national tournaments.
- Tournament Setting – Group Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 10 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period takes place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches run the players through an evaluation session, helping balance out each team. Rosters are set after this period and coaches prepare their teams by getting to know each player, discuss strategy for the tournament, and running the players through a team workout session. *No same team request
Have your player attend the Soccer Youth Performance Training session on Thursday, March 10 from 5pm-7pm (Session 1). Our Performance Training offers a unique opportunity for players to go through a two-hour training session on the field a day before the event begins. The training consists of speed, agility, coordination, and technical exercises, as well as game-realistic drills to get your player ready for the week ahead. Our training sessions are conducted by performance enhancement specialists. All players must register in advance to reserve a spot. Cost is $65 per player. Only 60 spots available per session. Plus, all players attending the training session will be able to check-in early and receive their All-American Kits. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Apart from the action our All-American events offer, players have the opportunity to compete in several fun skills challenges during the event. Challenges such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars provide a unique experience for any player, testing their strengths in a fun environment! Any player in any position is welcome to participate in these challenges! You can sign up for these events during your initial player registration process by selecting these add-ons or REGISTER online today.
Selected players from the Golden Cup events will wear their Golden Cup Kits already received. Any player that is selected through our nomination process that did not compete in our Golden Cup events this winter will need to order the Kit, price is additional $100.
If your player is needing the All-American Kit from the Golden Cup, make sure you look over the Soccer Size Chart to select the correct size you need during the registration process. We will not be switching out kits onsite at the event. If you have any questions about sizing, call Podiumwear at (651) 330-2718.
Playing in the All-American Series gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each Series location, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida and Mesa, Arizona. From there, players are selected from both EAST and WEST Golden Cup locations for the All-American Super Cup in Round Rock, Texas in March and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year. If your player is invited to play in the Super Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity.
Another possible way to be selected is by our thorough nomination process for players that couldn’t attend our summer events. Fill out the NOMINATION FORM with as much details as possible. Knowing the Super Cup is a “Very Exclusive” event, we 100% guarantee our scouts will reach out to the player’s club coach or trainer for more information.
The Player Participation Fee is $295 per player. If needing to order the All-American Kit from the Golden Cup, price is additional $100 during registration.
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2022 or 2023, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
NEEDING TO DROP OUT FROM THE EVENT
Can’t make the event location anymore? Requesting to move to a different location? We understand. Things come up. No worries. >>> FILL OUT THE TRANSFER FORM
Know any players on your club team or surrounding area that should play in our All-American events? If so, let us know. For every buddy you recommend, that gets accepted and registers we’ll send out some Soccer Youth SWAG!!! IT’S THAT EASY! To get started, just fill out the BUDDY RECOMMENDATION FORM and submit today. We’ll take it from there!
Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area.
All final event info is released a week out from the event date. Tournament Schedule will be posted here once available.
If any updates are needed during the event, all information will be posted here.