ONLY THE BEST JOIN US IN THE DESERT!
Playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida (EAST version) and Mesa, Arizona (WEST version). From there, players are selected from both Golden Cup locations for the All-American Super Cup and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year.
The Golden Cup is LOADED with talent featuring hundreds of players from all around the United States. Over 40 states represented! Our biggest event yet!
If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity.
We can’t wait to see all the players in Mesa! It’s going to be a great event! Below is important information concerning the All-American Golden Cup event. Make sure you read everything.
PARK INFORMATION: All activities take place at the Bell Bank Park. View Park Map / Field Locations
TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE: The Tournament Schedule is online and will always be updated if necessary. Keep in mind we play by birth year. Important: Save the link on your phone.
WHAT TO BRING: Normal soccer equipment: soccer ball, boots, shinguards, goalie gloves (if goalie), etc. IMPORTANT: All players must bring their own water/drinks! The facility will not be providing water for the players. Parents might want to bring chairs. Concessions will be open. No coolers allowed.
FACILITY ADMISSION FEE: The Facility Fee is only $5 per person (12 under is free) per day. This fee is controlled by Bell Bank Park, not Soccer Youth. It’s best to purchase your tickets at this link beforehand.
- (Performance Training) Check-In: Thursday from 4pm-4:45pm (only for those players registered for the training add-on).
- (Early) Check-In: Thursday from 5pm-7pm (open window of time).
- Check-In: Friday from 9am-12pm (open window of time).
Go to the Soccer Youth Zone. You will see the Soccer Youth signage. During the process all players receive their Golden Cup Kits. Player jersey numbers are 3-digit numbers. Players will not know their official team until after player evaluations later in the day.
EVALUATION SESSION / TEAM PRACTICES: All players will first go through an evaluation session. Players are split into teams. Rosters are set after this period and teams have practices with their assigned coach. Players will wear their All-American Golden Cup Kits. All players must have “both jerseys” with them at all times.
- Thursday, January 13, 2022 (Not Mandatory)
- 4pm-4:45pm – Player Check-In for Performance Training – Field 17
- 5pm-7pm – Performance Training Session
- 5pm-7pm – (Early) Player Check-In
- Friday, January 14, 2022
- 9am-12pm – Player Check-In – Field 7
- 1:15pm-3:30pm – Evaluation Sessions/Team Workouts
- 2011-2012 (Boys) – Field 6 N/S
- 1:15pm-4pm – Evaluation Sessions/Team Workouts/Showcase Games
- 2008-2010 (Girls) – Field 5S
- 2007-2008 (Boys) – Field 5N
- 4:30pm-7:15pm – Evaluation Sessions/Team Workouts
- 2009-2010 (Boys) – Field 6N
- 2013-2014 (Boys) – Field 6S
- 2011-2013 (Girls) – Field 7S
- Saturday, January 15, 2022
- 9:30am – Group Play Games
- 2pm – Skills Challenges
- Sunday, January 16, 2022
- 9:30am – Bracket Play Games
- 12pm/1:45pm– Championships
- Awards Ceremonies (for Champ and Runner-Up Teams)
VERY IMPORTANT: All players must have “both jerseys” with them at all times each day. Coaches will inform players what jersey to wear at start of each game.
Sharp Shooter / Goalkeeper Wars Times
- All takes place on Saturday on Field 7 inside the Soccer Youth Fan Zone.
- Sharp Shooter:
- 2pm-5pm: Players can show up anytime during those times.
- Goalkeeper Wars:
- 3:30pm: 2008-2010 (Girls), 2007-2008 (Boys), 2011-2012 (Boys), 2013-2014 (Boys)
- 4:30pm: 2009-2010 (Boys), 2011-2013 (Girls)
Still want to register? Limited number of spots available per division. To signup, click here.
AWARDS AREA: All Champion / Runner-up Teams report to the Soccer Youth Zone for the Awards Presentation right after their Championship Game.
MERCHANDISE: You will have the opportunity to purchase official Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup merchandise onsite anytime during the event. Plus, you can order at anytime online after the event at socceryouth.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA: We’re always interested in highlighting our All-American players on our Soccer Youth social pages: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you tag us and use hashtag: #BeAllAmerican. The more creative the better. We want to help your player gain additional exposure!
OTHER NEEDS: A Licensed Trainer will be on hand during practice and game play.
WEATHER DELAYS: Very important, make sure you follow Soccer Youth on twitter. The handle is @SoccerYouthFC. We will post any updates for the event or weather delays on our twitter page.
PARENT BEHAVIOR: Keep in mind the All-American Series is a special event for your player. We will not tolerate any misbehavior by parents that cause constant yelling at refs, coaches, or staff, as well any stoppage in game play. This could cause immediate banding from the facility.
REACHING OUT: You can always text us at (833) 602-8158 with questions. We look forward to meeting you in Mesa! Come ready for FUN and SOCCER!!!
If any updates are needed during the event, all information will be posted here.
Open to any player with a birth year between 2007-2014 Boys and 2008-2014 Girls. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
- The Best Facilities in the Nation!!!
- Custom All-American Golden Cup Player Kit. Includes two Game Jerseys, Shorts, two Pair of Socks, Player Swag Bag, and Bag Tag. (produced by Podiumwear, the official uniform provider of Soccer Youth)
- All-American Golden Cup Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars.
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Golden Cup as featured on Soccer Youth social media.
- Access to order All-American Golden Cup Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
- Opportunity to be selected for the Soccer Youth All-American Super Cup on March 11-13, 2022 in Round Rock, Texas featuring the TOP PLAYERS in the country from our Soccer Youth events.
- Tournament Setting – Group Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 10 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period takes place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches run the players through an evaluation session, helping balance out each team. Rosters are set after this period and coaches prepare their teams by getting to know each player, discuss strategy for the tournament, and running the players through a team workout session. *No same team request
Have your player attend the Soccer Youth Performance Training session on Thursday, January 13 from 5pm-7pm (Session 1). Our Performance Training offers a unique opportunity for players to go through a two-hour training session on the field a day before the event begins. The training consists of speed, agility, coordination, and technical exercises, as well as game-realistic drills to get your player ready for the week ahead. Our training sessions are conducted by performance enhancement specialists. All players must register in advance to reserve a spot. Cost is $65 per player. Only 60 spots available per session. Plus, all players attending the training session will be able to check-in early and receive their Golden Cup Kits. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Apart from the action our All-American events offer, players have the opportunity to compete in several fun skills challenges during the event. Challenges such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars provide a unique experience for any player, testing their strengths in a fun environment! Any player in any position is welcome to participate in these challenges! You can sign up for these events during your initial player registration process by selecting these add-ons or REGISTER online today.
Podiumwear provides two custom jerseys, a pair of shorts, socks and a swag bag for each All-American player. Men’s, Women’s, and Youth sizes are offered for better fit. If your player is selected to participate in the All-American Golden Cup, make sure you look over the Soccer Size Chart to select the correct size you need during the registration process. We will not be switching out kits onsite at the event. If you have any questions about sizing, call Podiumwear at (651) 330-2718.
Playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup. If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity. Selected players will receive an invitation by email / text no later than 15 days from the All-American Series event participated in.
Another possible way to be selected is by our thorough nomination process for players that couldn’t attend our summer events. Fill out the NOMINATION FORM with as much details as possible. Knowing the Golden Cup is a “Very Exclusive” event, we 100% guarantee our scouts will reach out to the player’s club coach or trainer for more information.
The Player Participation Fee is $495 total per player. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $150 at time of registration, then pay the remaining balance plus $25 installment fee 75 days from event date.)
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2022 or 2023, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
NEEDING TO DROP OUT FROM THE EVENT
Can’t make the event location anymore? Requesting to move to a different location? We understand. Things come up. No worries. >>> FILL OUT THE TRANSFER FORM
Know any players on your club team or surrounding area that should play in our All-American events? If so, let us know. For every buddy you recommend, that gets accepted and registers we’ll send out some Soccer Youth SWAG!!! IT’S THAT EASY! To get started, just fill out the BUDDY RECOMMENDATION FORM and submit today. We’ll take it from there!