We can’t wait to see all the All-American players on January 31-February 2 at Veterans Park & Athletic Complex in College Station, Texas! It’s going to be a great event!
All activities will take place at the new Veterans Park & Athletic Complex. Playing surface is all turf.
Park Address: 3101 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77845
View a detailed map layout of the Veterans Park & Athletic Complex:
WHAT TO BRING:
Normal soccer equipment: boots, shinguards, goalie gloves (if goalie), water jug, etc. Also bring soccer ball for training / warmups. Parents might want to bring chairs.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 31:
9am-12pm – Player Check-In / Receive Kits
1pm / 3pm – Team Practices
4:30pm-6pm – Sharp Shooter Challenge
6:15pm – Start of Pool Play Games
- Check-In is between 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM CT (Central Time) at the Veterans Park & Athletic Complex. You can come anytime between those times.
- Go to the “American Pavilion” area next to Field 7. You will notice Soccer Youth All-American branding.
- During the process all players receive their All-American Kits and Team Assignments. Player jersey numbers are 3-digit numbers. (Players will not know their official team / practice time until check-in).
- Each player will go through the media area during this time for their player profiles shots on socceryouth.com. This is a MUST!
- The Facility Gate Fee is only $10 per person (12 under is free) for games on Jan 31-Feb 2. This is a one-time fee for the whole event, not an everyday fee. You will be able to purchase your arm bands during the check-in process. Bring cash.
Teams will go through a practice with their assigned coach. Players will wear their own practice gear. Again, players will not know their practice times until check-in. Will either be 1pm-2:30pm or 3pm-4:30pm.
SHARP SHOOTER CHALLENGE:
The Sharp Shooter Challenge will take place on the “far end” of Field 7B. All players who pre-registered for the Sharp Shooter Challenge can report to this area any time between 4:30pm-6pm.
Very important: All players must have “both jerseys” with them at all times each day. Coaches will inform players what jersey to wear at start of each game.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1:
9:30am-11am – Skills Session
11am-1pm – Sharp Shooter Challenge
1pm – Start of Pool Play Games
6:15pm/7:15pm – All-Star Games (under the lights)
All players report to Field 7 before 9:30am. Must wear their All-American Kits (any color jersey). Bring all necessary equipment.
SHARP SHOOTER CHALLENGE:
The Sharp Shooter Challenge will take place on the “far end” of Field 7B. All players who pre-registered for the Sharp Shooter Challenge can report to this area any time between 11am-1pm.
The top players from each division face off as All-Stars under the lights. The selected All-Stars will be announced on Saturday around 4pm on Soccer Youth social (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2:
9am – Start of Bracket / Championship Play
All 1st / 2nd Place Teams report to the All-American Awards Area under the “American Pavilion” for the Awards Presentation right after their Championship Game.
The Tournament Schedule is online and will always be updated if necessary. Important: Save the link on your phone.
View the Official Game Play Rules
You will have the opportunity to purchase official Soccer Youth All-American merchandise onsite at the “American Pavilion” anytime during the event.
SPT will be on-site allowing players to trial the GPS tracking devices during the festivities. The SPT GPS gives players access to the same data used by the pros. Players will be able to measure their speed, distance, intensity levels and positional heatmaps during every training session and match. You still have time to reserve your trail at https://socceryouth.com/sports-performance-tracking/
SHARP SHOOTER CHALLENGE:
Players have the opportunity to participate in the Sharp Shooter Challenge that will test any player’s accuracy, focus, and composure, against some of the best soccer players in the country. This is an exclusive event, that any All-American can participate in. Learn more and sing-up at https://socceryouth.com/sharp-shooter-challenge/
Make sure you tag “Soccer Youth” and use the following hashtags: #MySoccerJourney. We might just repost your photos on our social pages. The more the better!!!
- Gatorade jugs with water will be provided for the players at all playing fields during the games.
- A Licensed Trainer will be on hand for any needs during practice and game play.
- EMERGENCIES: Closest Hospital (1.1 mile) is Integrity Urgent Care at 3201 University Dr E #135, Bryan, TX 77802
Very important, make sure you follow Soccer Youth on Twitter. The handle is @SoccerYouthFC. We will post any updates for the event or weather delays on our Twitter page. Right now weather.com is calling for high of 60’s-75’s.
Keep in mind the All-American Series is a special event for your player. We will not tolerate any misbehavior by parents that cause constant yelling at refs, coaches, or staff, as well any stoppage in game play. This could cause immediate banding from the facility.