Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
The Soccer Youth All-American Series includes some of the best players in the country playing together on teams competing in tournament play. Each All-American event features hundreds of players from all around the nation. The All-American Series is one the nation’s most prestigious youth soccer events for individual players. Series locations are conducted in key locations across the United States.
Plus, playing in the All-American Series at all locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida. From there, players are selected from the Golden Cup for the All-American Super Cup in Phoenix, Arizona and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year.
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2006-2016. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
- Thursday, July 27, 2023 (Not Mandatory)
- 5pm– Check-In for Performance Training
- 6pm-8pm – Performance Training Session * (Limited spots available)
- 6:15pm– Early Check-In for All Players
- Friday, July 28, 2023
- 9am-12pm – Players Check-In
- 1pm-5pm – Evaluation Sessions / Team Workouts / All Player Discussion
- 6pm – Group Play Games
- Saturday, July 29, 2023
- 9am – Group Play Games
- 6pm – Player Card Combine *
- Sunday, July 30, 2023
- 9am – Bracket Play Games
- 2pm/3pm – Championships
- Awards Ceremonies (for Champ and Runner-Up Teams)
- Outstanding Facilities!!!
- Custom All-American Player Kit. Includes two Game Jerseys, Shorts, Pair of Socks, Player Swag Bag, and Event Bag Tag.
- All-American Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Playmaker, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in the Player Card Combine to determine their stats for their official Soccer Youth Player Card, like what you might see with a FIFA card.
- The “TOP PLAYERS” have the chance to be selected for the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida. From there, players are selected from the Golden Cup for the All-American Super Cup in Phoenix, Arizona and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year.
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series as featured on Soccer Youth social media.
- Access to order All-American Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
- Tournament Setting – Group Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 10 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period takes place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches run the players through an evaluation session, helping balance out each team. Rosters are set after this period and coaches prepare their teams by getting to know each player, discuss strategy for the tournament, and running the players through a team workout session. *No same team request
Have your player attend the Soccer Youth Performance Training session on Thursday from 5pm-7pm (Session 1). Our Performance Training offers a unique opportunity for players to go through a two-hour training session on the field a day before the event begins. The training consists of speed, agility, coordination, and technical exercises, as well as game-realistic drills to get your player ready for the week ahead. Our training sessions are conducted by performance enhancement specialists. All players must register in advance to reserve a spot. Cost is $65 per player. Only 60 spots available per session. Plus, all players attending the training session will be able to check-in early and receive their All-American Kits. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Our All-American Series locations now feature a Player Card Combine during the event allowing the players to participate in six different skill testing stations to determine their stats for their official Soccer Youth Player Card, like what you might see with a FIFA card.
The Player Card Combine is a great way to determine where your player stands in comparison to other players from around the country in your players age group. A scaled rating system based on the specific birthyear and gender of the player is used to determine the scores.
All players cards (in a digital format) will be released after all the summer events are completed. Plus, if attending our Golden Cup and Super Cup events while participating in the Player Card Combine, all players have the opportunity to get their card BOOSTED!
Podiumwear provides two custom jerseys, a pair of shorts, socks and a swag bag for each All-American player. Men’s, Women’s, and Youth sizes are offered for better fit. If your player is selected to participate in the All-American Series, make sure you look over the Soccer Size Chart to select the correct size you need during the registration process. We will not be switching out kits onsite at the event. If you have any questions about sizing, call Podiumwear at (651) 330-2718.
Just fill out the NOMINATION FORM. Once submitted our staff will get back with you with any questions that we might have. If your player is selected, you will receive the official selection email allowing you to register for the event.
The Player Participation Fee is $395 total per player. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $75 at time of registration, then pay the remaining balance plus $25 installment fee 60 days from event date.)
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2023 or 2024, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
NEEDING TO DROP OUT FROM THE EVENT
Can’t make the event location anymore? Requesting to move to a different location? We understand. Things come up. No worries. >>> FILL OUT THE TRANSFER FORM
Know any players on your club team or surrounding area that should play in the All-American Series? If so, let us know. For every buddy you recommend, that gets accepted and registers we’ll send out some Soccer Youth SWAG!!! IT’S THAT EASY! To get started, just fill out the BUDDY RECOMMENDATION FORM and submit today. We’ll take it from there!
Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area.
HOTEL OPTIONS COMING SOON
All final event info is released a week out from the event date. Tournament Schedule will be posted here once available.
If any updates are needed during the event, all information will be posted here.