DATES: January 31 – February 2, 2020
LOCATION: Veterans Park and Athletic Complex
Join us for soccer and fun in Texas! Arrive on Friday for check-in and receive your players All-American Kit and team assignments, followed by a opening ceremonies with player introductions, team practices and start of pool play games. Come ready to play more games on Saturday against all the other players from all over the nation. Later that day experience our our Skills Challenge and compete for the best times. Sunday is bracket play. Let’s see what teams gel the best together and advance all the way to the Championship Game.
- Friday, January 31
- 9am-12pm – Players Check-In (Open Window)
- 1pm / 3pm – Team Practices
- 4:30pm-6pm – Sharp Shooter Challenge
- 6:15pm – Start of Pool Play Games
- Saturday, February 1
- 9:30am-11am – Skills Session
- 11am-1pm – Sharp Shooter Challenge
- 1pm – Start of Pool Play Games
- 6:15pm / 7:15pm – All-Star Games
- Sunday, February 2
- 9am – Start of Bracket Play Games
- 11:20am / 12:30pm – Championships
EVENT DETAILS / SCHEDULE / ROSTERS
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities
- All-American Kit – Two Game Jerseys | Shorts | Two Pair of Socks
- All-American Awards – Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, plus Top Players have a chance to be selected as 1st Team All-Americans (per birth year).
- Event Stats and Skills Results sent to all Major League Soccer (MLS) Academies
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series
- Extensive media coverage
- Sponsors giveaways
- Participation Fee: $350 per player
- Opportunity to order additional All-American gear such as shorts, socks, pullovers, tees, hoodies and more.
- Possible All-American Golden Cup selection
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 11 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
- VIEW GAME PLAY RULES
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2003-2012. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
HOTEL INFO – Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. VIEW AND BOOK LODGING
TRADING CARDS – Order your All-American Trading Cards! You have the opportunity to customize your very own Soccer Youth All-American Trading cards with your player image and stats. Order directly online. Once ordered you’ll be directed to fill out necessary info and upload an image. A must keepsake! VIEW TRADING CARDS
RESERVE YOUR SPT GPS TRACKING DEVICE – SPT (Sports Performance Tracking) will be on-site allowing players to trial the GPS tracking devices during the festivities. The SPT GPS gives players access to the same data used by the pros. Players will be able to measure their speed, distance, intensity levels and positional heatmaps during every training session and match. Limited quantity available per location. VIEW MORE INFO AND HOW TO RESERVE SPT GPS DEVICE
GOLDEN CUP SELECTION – Playing in the All American Series at various locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected to play in the Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup – The premiere event for Soccer Youth, held at the Panama City Beach Sports Complex on December 28-31, 2020. The Soccer Youth Coaching Staff will select the “TOP PLAYERS” from each series event and compare their playing abilities with players from the other events. If you’re one of the top players selected to participate, you will receive an invitation email in August of 2020, with confirmation of attendance required by the end of September.
NEXT STEP: FILL OUT THE BELOW NOMINATION FORM. ONCE SUBMITTED OUR STAFF WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS.