Texas (Spring 2020)
DATES: March 19-22, 2020
LOCATION: Round Rock Multipurpose Complex
Join us for soccer and fun at the Sports Capital of Texas! Arrive on Thursday for check-in and receive your players All-American Kit and team assignments, followed by a big opening ceremonies with player introductions. Come ready to play games on Friday and Saturday against all the other players from all over the nation. Later that day experience our our Skills Challenge and compete for the best times. Sunday is bracket play. Let’s see what teams gel the best together and advance all the way to the Championship Game.
- Thursday, March 19 – Players Check-In | Opening Ceremonies
- Friday, March 20 – Team Practices | Pool Play Games | Sharp Shooter Contest
- Saturday, March 21 – Skills Sessions | Pool Play Games | Sharp Shooter Contest
- Sunday, March 22 – Bracket Play Games | Awards Presentation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities
- All-American Kit – Two Game Jerseys | Shorts | Two Pair of Socks
- All-American Awards – Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Top 7 Players (1st/2nd Team) per division
- Event Stats and Skills Results sent to all Major League Soccer (MLS) Academies
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series
- Extensive media coverage
- Sponsors giveaways
- Participation Fee: $350 per player
- Opportunity to order additional All-American gear such as shorts, socks, pullovers, tees, hoodies and more.
- Possible All-American Golden Cup selection
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (fast pace of play)
- No more than 11 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
- VIEW GAME PLAY RULES
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2003-2012. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
TRADING CARDS – Order your All-American Trading Cards! You have the opportunity to customize your very own Soccer Youth All-American Trading cards with your player image and stats. Order directly online. Once ordered you’ll be directed to fill out necessary info and upload an image. A must keepsake! VIEW TRADING CARDS
MERCHANDISE – Official Soccer Youth All-American SWAG is available to order from our partner Triton. Customize your gear with your player’s last name and any number of your choice. Feel free to use your player’s own club number. (Keep in mind actual jersey numbers for the event will be assigned at a later date and requests are not taken). Merchandise orders take 3-5 weeks once ordered. VIEW MERCHANDISE
GOLDEN CUP SELECTION – Playing in the All American Series at various locations gives each player the opportunity to be selected to play in the Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup – The premiere event for Soccer Youth, held at the Panama City Beach Sports Complex on December 28-31, 2020. The Soccer Youth Coaching Staff will select the “TOP PLAYERS” from each series event and compare their playing abilities with players from the other events. If you’re one of the top players selected to participate, you will receive an invitation email in August of 2020, with confirmation of attendance required by the end of September.
NEXT STEP: FILL OUT THE BELOW NOMINATION FORM. ONCE SUBMITTED OUR STAFF WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS.