Creating lifetime memories!
Join the Soccer Youth Experience! #MySoccerJourney
Round Rock, Texas
DATES: November 19-21, 2021
LOCATION: Round Rock Multipurpose Complex
Join us for soccer and fun at the Sports Capital of Texas! Arrive on Friday for check-in (mid-morning) and receive your player’s All-American Kit, followed by our player evaluation session, team practices and start of group play games. On Saturday, all teams play two group play games. That night under the lights the top players play in the All-Star Game. Sunday is bracket play. Let’s see what teams gel the best together and advance all the way to the Championship Game. Round Rock is the last All-American Series 2021 event before our All-American Golden Cup later in December!
If you can’t make any of our summer locations, you don’t want to miss this one!
The Round Rock Multipurpose Complex is cone of the nicest soccer complexes in the nation.
- Friday, November 19, 2021
- Players Check-In
- Evaluation Session
- Team Practices
- Group Play Games
- Saturday, November 20, 2021
- Group Play Games
- Skills Challenges
- All-Star Games
- Sunday, November 21, 2021
- Bracket Play Games
EVENT DETAILS / GAME SCHEDULE
- Event Details (info is released a week out from the event date)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities!!!
- Custom All-American Player Kit. Includes two Game Jerseys, Shorts, two Pair of Socks, and a Player Swag Bag. (produced by Podiumwear, the official uniform provider of Soccer Youth)
- All-American Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars.
- All-Star Game selections (featuring the top players) for each division.
- The “TOP PLAYERS” have the chance to be selected for the Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup.
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series.
- Access to order additional All-American Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
- Tournament Setting – Group Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 10 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period takes place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches run the players through an evaluation session, that helps balance out each team. Rosters are set after this period and coaches have time for a team training session to get to know their team and talk strategy for the tournament. *No same team request
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2004-2013. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
PLAYER PARTICIPATION FEE
The Player Participation Fee is $395 total per player. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $75 at time of registration, then we invoice for remaining balance plus $25 installment fee.)
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2021 or 2022, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) is working on securing specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. Info coming soon.
ALL-AMERICAN GOLDEN CUP
Playing in the All-American Series events throughout the year gives each player the opportunity to be selected to play in the Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup (the premiere event for Soccer Youth) held on December 29, 2021 – January 1, 2022 at the “NEW” Paradise Coast Sports Complex in Naples, Florida. The Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup features the “TOP PLAYERS” from each All-American Series event conducted throughout the year. These players are considered some of the best players in the nation. If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity. Selected players will receive an invitation by email / text no later than 5 days from the All-American Series event in Round Rock.