Panama City Beach
DATES: July 29 – August 1, 2021
LOCATION: Panama City Beach Sports Complex
Join us in Panama City Beach for a mini vacation, beach fun and soccer! Arrive on Thursday for check-in and receive your player’s All-American kit and team assignments, followed by team practices. Later that night, all players go through our Skills Session testing speed, agility, and technical ability. On Friday and Saturday come ready to compete against players from all over the nation. Saturday night features the best in All-Star Games under the lights. Sunday is bracket play. Let’s see what teams gel the best together and advance all the way to the Championship Game.
- Thursday, July 29, 2021
- Players Check-In (Open Window)
- Evaluation Session
- Team Practices
- Friday, July 30, 2021
- Pool Play Games (teams play 2 games)
- Sharp Shooter Challenge
- Saturday, July 31, 2021
- Pool Play Games (teams play 1 game)
- Sharp Shooter Challenge
- All-Star Games
- Sunday, August 1, 2021
- Bracket Play Games
- Championships (ending around 3pm)
EVENT DETAILS / SCHEDULE / ROSTERS
- View Event Details (info will be released a week out from the event date)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities
- All-American Kit – Two Game Jerseys | Shorts | Pair of Socks
- All-American Awards – Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Lockdown Defender, plus the “TOP PLAYERS” have a chance to be selected as All-American Golden Cup Selections (per birth year)
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series
- Extensive media coverage
- Opportunity to order additional All-American gear such as shorts, socks, pullovers, tees, hoodies and more.
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 11 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period will now take place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches will run the players through an evaluation session, this will balance out each team. Rosters will be set after this period and coaches will have a hour training session to get to know their team and talk strategy for the tournament. *No same team request
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2004-2013. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
PLAYER PARTICIPATION FEE
The Player Participation Fee is $375 total per player. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $50 at time of registration, then we invoice for remaining balance plus $25 installment fee.)
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2021 or 2022, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. VIEW AND BOOK LODGING
ALL-AMERICAN GOLDEN CUP
Playing in the All-American Series events throughout the year gives each player the opportunity to be selected to play in the Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup (the premiere event for Soccer Youth) held on December 29, 2020 – January 1, 2022 at the “NEW” Paradise Coast Sports Complex in Naples, Florida. The Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup features the “TOP PLAYERS” from each All-American Series event conducted throughout the year. If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity. Selected players will receive an invitation by email / text no later than 15 days from the All-American Series event you participated in.