PANAMA CITY BEACH
DATES: December 28-31, 2019
LOCATION: Panama City Beach Sports Complex – Panama City Beach, Florida
Join us in Panama City Beach for a mini vacation, beach fun and soccer! Arrive on Saturday for check-in and receive your player’s All-American Kit and team assignments, followed by team practices. Later that day, get ready for our big opening ceremonies with player introductions. Come ready to play games on Sunday and Monday against all other players from all over the nation. Later in the day, experience our Skills Challenge and Sharp Shooter Contest. Tuesday is bracket play. Let’s see what teams gel the best together and advance all the way to the Championship Game.
- Saturday, December 28, 2019 – Players Check-In / Team Practices / Opening Ceremonies
- Sunday, December 29, 2019 — Pool Play Games / Sharp Shooter Contest (Group 1)
- Monday, December 30, 2019 – Skills Sessions / Pool Play Games / Sharp Shooter Contest (Group 2)
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019 – Bracket Play Games / Awards Presentation
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities
- All-American Kit by Triton – Two Game Jerseys / Shorts / Two Pair of Socks
- All-American Awards – Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Top 7 Players (1st/2nd Team) per division
- Event Stats and Skills Results sent to all Major League Soccer (MLS) Academies
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series
- Extensive media coverage
- Sponsors giveaways
- Participation Fee: $350 per player
- Opportunity to order additional All-American gear such as shorts, socks, pullovers, tees, hoodies and more.
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (fast pace of play)
- No more than 11 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
- VIEW GAME PLAY RULES
50 Chip Seal Pkwy, Panama City Beach, Florida (North of Highway 98 in the Grand Lagoon area of Panama City Beach) VIEW DETAILED LAYOUT OF THE FACILITY
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2003-2012. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
All Soccer Youth All-American Series events are “stay to play” events. In order to participate in the All-American Series, all participants are required to book their lodging through our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS). TTS has secured specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. Exceptions to the Stay to Play Policy: Live within 60 miles of the event. If you want to book a hotel with points, have a special rate, or stay elsewhere than the offered hotels, you will be charged a $50 Alternative Lodging Fee, per our Stay to Play Policy.
VIEW AND BOOK LODGING (more options will be available soon)
TRADING CARDS – Order your All-American Trading Cards! You have the opportunity to customize your very own Soccer Youth All-American Trading cards with your player image and stats. Order directly online. Once ordered you’ll be directed to fill out necessary info and upload an image. A must keepsake! VIEW TRADING CARDS
MERCHANDISE – Official Soccer Youth All-American SWAG is available to order from our partner Triton. Customize your gear with your player’s last name and any number of your choice. Feel free to use your player’s own club number. (Keep in mind actual jersey numbers for the event will be assigned at a later date and requests are not taken). Merchandise orders take 3-5 weeks once ordered. VIEW MERCHANDISE
NEXT STEP: FILL OUT THE BELOW NOMINATION FORM. ONCE SUBMITTED OUR STAFF WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS.