N. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
DATES: July 1-4, 2021
LOCATION: North Myrtle Beach Sports Complex
Join us in North Myrtle Beach for a mini vacation, beach fun and soccer! Arrive on Thursday for check-in and receive your player’s All-American kit, followed by our players evaluation session, team practices and training session. On Friday and Saturday come ready to compete against players from all over the nation in group play games. Saturday night features the top players in All-Star Games under the lights. Sunday is bracket play. Let’s see what teams gel the best together and advance all the way to the Championship Game. Perfect family vacation! Soccer, fireworks, beach… so much fun!!!
The North Myrtle Beach Sports Complex is the perfect complex for soccer, beach, and fun. Celebrate 4th of July with us in N. Myrtle Beach! Just minutes away from the ocean!
- Wednesday, June 30, 2021 (Not Mandatory)
- 5pm-7pm – Early Check-In + Performance Training Session (Limited spots available. Must register in advanced)
- Thursday, July 1, 2021
- 9am-12pm – Players Check-In
- 1pm/3:30pm – Evaluation Session/Team Practices
- 6pm/7:15pm – Showcase Games
- Friday, July 2, 2021
- 9am-4pm – Group Play Games (Teams Play 2 Games)
- Saturday, July 3, 2021
- 9am-1pm – Group Play Games (Teams Play 1 Game)
- 2pm – Skills Challenges
- 5pm/6:15pm/7:30pm – All-Star Games
- Sunday, July 4, 2021
- 9am – Bracket Play Games
- 2pm/3pm – Championships
- Awards Ceremonies (for Champ and Runner-Up Teams)
EVENT DETAILS / GAME SCHEDULE
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Outstanding Facilities!!!
- Custom All-American Player Kit. Includes two Game Jerseys, Shorts, two Pair of Socks, and a Player Swag Bag. (produced by Podiumwear, the official uniform provider of Soccer Youth)
- All-American Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in selected Skills Challenges, such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars.
- All-Star Game selections (featuring the top players) for each division.
- The “TOP PLAYERS” have the chance to be selected for the Soccer Youth All-American Golden Cup.
- National recognition as participating in the All-American Series.
- Access to order additional All-American Swag such as tees, hoodies, hats, and more.
GAME PLAY DETAILS
- Tournament Setting – Pool Play / Bracket Play
- 4 Games Guarantee (weather permitting)
- 7v7 format (depending on numbers)
- Fast pace of play
- No more than 10 players on a team
- Conducted by Soccer Youth Scouts/Coaches
An evaluation period takes place as the first session at each event per age division. Coaches run the players through an evaluation session, that helps balance out each team. Rosters are set after this period and coaches have time for a team training session to get to know their team and talk strategy for the tournament. *No same team request
Open to any player (boys and girls) with a birth year between 2004-2014. For game play, players are placed on teams by birth year, and if necessary, could be combined with other ages.
PLAYER PARTICIPATION FEE
The Player Participation Fee is $395 total per player. (You also have the option to pay with installment plan: $75 at time of registration, then we invoice for remaining balance plus $25 installment fee.)
Once a registration fee is paid for this event, no cash, check or credit card refunds will be issued for any reason. In the event of inclement weather, Soccer Youth will do everything reasonably possible to complete the event. If an event is completely cancelled due to inclement weather, field conditions or any other reason out of our control, registrants will be allowed to transfer into a different Soccer Youth event in 2021 or 2022, subject to availability and registration deadlines. Soccer Youth will not be liable for travel, lodging or any other expenses that the individual or anyone else affiliated/associated in any way with the individual incurs in connection with a canceled or moved event.
Apart from the action the All-American Series events offer, players have the opportunity to compete in several fun skills challenges during the event. Challenges such as the Sharp Shooter and Goalkeeper Wars provide a unique experience for any player, testing their strengths in a fun environment! Any player in any position is welcome to participate in these challenges! You can sign up for these events during your initial player registration process by selecting these add-ons.
Podiumwear provides two custom jerseys, a pair of shorts, socks and a swag bag for each All-American player. Men’s, Women’s, and Youth sizes are offered for better fit. If your player is selected to participate in the All-American Series, make sure you look over the Soccer Size Chart to select the correct size you need during the registration process. We will not be switching out kits onsite at the event. If you have any questions about sizing, call Podiumwear at (651) 330-2718.
Our housing partner, Team Travel Source (TTS) is working on securing specially discounted rates with the top properties in the area. VIEW AND BOOK LODGING
ALL-AMERICAN GOLDEN CUP + ALL-AMERICAN SUPERCUP
Playing in the All-American Series gives all players the opportunity to be selected as one of the TOP PLAYERS from each event, allowing participation in the All-American Golden Cup held each winter in Naples, Florida (EAST version) and Mesa, Arizona (WEST version). From there, players are selected from both EAST and WEST Golden Cup locations for the All-American SuperCup in Round Rock, Texas in March and earn the recognition as one of the “NATION’S BEST PLAYERS” for the year. If you’re invited to play in the Golden Cup, you will not want to miss this opportunity. Selected players will receive an invitation by email / text no later than 15 days from the All-American Series event you participated in.